Alpurio, the luxury accommodation for your hiking holiday
Are you dreaming of a hiking holiday in front of a spectacular panorama in unspoilt nature? Then you should definitely visit Selva/Wolkenstein. Embedded in the dreamlike landscape of the Dolomites – in the midst of impressive mountains like the Sassolungo/Langkofel, the Puez Group, and the Sella Group – lies the picturesque village with 2,500 inhabitants, which is also the highest village of Val Gardena/Gröden. Numerous hiking and mountain bike trails in front of a spectacular natural scenery, challenging fixed rope courses, and much more await you – and our Chalet in Val Gardena/Gröden is right in the middle of it all!
Alpurio moments in summer
There are plenty of good reasons for a hiking holiday in our luxury Chalet in Selva/Wolkenstein. Alpurio offers the ideal starting point for countless hikes in the Dolomites. Did you know that some of the peaks of this famous mountain range are a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2009? Starting from our private Chalet a whole world of hiking trails is open to you. Along the way you can not only admire a spectacular panorama and an impressive variety of species, but also listen to the whistle of the marmots, marvel at rare plants, and much more. After an eventful day, treat yourself to a soothing massage to relax your tired muscles and unwind in the Chalet's private wellness area.
Alpurio, the luxury accommodation near Sellaronda
Val Gardena/Gröden – a paradise for winter sports enthusiasts
Are you planning to spend your skiing holiday in Val Gardena/Gröden? Then our accommodation near the Sellaronda is the perfect place for your winter holiday. Selva/Wolkenstein is situated at 1,563 metres above sea level, at the foot of the Sella Group, and is part of the Sellaronda. Our Chalet on the slope is therefore the perfect starting place for exciting ski and snowboard adventures. The Chalet shuttle takes you in only two minutes to the valley station of the Col Raiser cable car, which then takes you to the perfectly prepared slopes of the Sellaronda or Gardena Ronda. Each gondola of this cable car offers space for up to eight people. Listen up, families: A children's slope, where your little ones can practice their first turns, is located directly below the Chalet.
Your exclusive Alpurio winter
Why should you spend your skiing holiday in Selva/Wolkenstein in our luxury Chalet in South Tyrol, you ask yourself? Val Gardena/Gröden is a real-life paradise for ski and mountain lovers: more than 50km of slopes are waiting for you in the immediate vicinity! What distinguishes Alpurio from other accommodations in Selva/Wolkenstein in Val Gardena/Gröden is the undisturbed peace and privacy that awaits you after an eventful day on the slopes: Enjoy the warmth of the private sauna and steam bath or unwind in the indoor whirlpool – you have the entire wellness area to yourself!
Have you heard of the Dolomiti Superski pass? It gives you unlimited access to all the lifts in the Dolomites for a limited period of time!
More highlights and sights in the surrounding area
Val Gardena/Gröden awaits you with wonderful views and impressive sights. And even the towns, villages, and valleys in South Tyrol have a lot to offer:
- Want to reach new heights? Enjoy a paragliding flight over the Dolomites and marvel at the spectacular panorama below you.
- Ever since the Italian series "Un passo dal cielo" hit TV screens, everyone has heard of it: Lago di Braies/Pragser Wildsee, which shimmers in the most beautiful shades of blue and green and is worth a trip at any time of year.
- Hobby gardeners, listen up! In the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle, plants from all over the world await you and – depending on the season – enchant you with their beguiling scents and rich colours.
- An absolute must for information-hungry visitors are the many museums in South Tyrol, such as the South Tyrolean Museum of Archaeology with Ötzi the Glacier Mummy or the six museums of mountaineering legend Reinhold Messner.
- Get close and personal with dinosaurs at Bletterbach Gorge near Aldein. Here you can find out how the Dolomites formed and changed over the years.
- Medieval knight’s flair awaits you in the numerous castles that can be visited in South Tyrol.
All the destinations and activities listed above are not far from the luxury Chalet Alpurio and can be reached by car in max. 2 hours.